Browns vs Bengals Game Watching Party
Time & Location
About the Event
Join the Lowcountry Browns Backers on Sunday, Oct. 25 at The Brick to watch The Browns take on The Bengals.
Kickoff is at 1 pm, and the Game Watching Party starts at 11 am.
Drink and food specials will be available to all Browns fans throughout the game.
Governor McMaster has lifted the 50% occupancy ordinance. While The Brick's capacity has increased to 160 people, they will not be allowing people to congregate at the bar or stand around tables, and they will not be bringing in additional tables. Every person at The Brick must have a seat accounted for them, but they will not be turning away any Browns fans that wish to watch the game if a table is available for them.
- Reservations will only be taken for the 6 tables in front of the projector screen
- All bar seats, community tables, and remaining tables inside and on the patio are now first come, first serve
- Party size per table is limited to 8 people
- Standing room only is still not allowed. Every person at The Brick must have a seat accounted for them
- Masks are required indoors when guests are not sitting
- The staff well disinfect each table after each use
- Sold OutSeat Reservation (1 person)$0$00$0