VT vs Duke Game Watching Party
Time & Location
About the Event
Hokie football is finally back.
Join Charleston Hokies to watch VT take on Duke on Saturday, October 3 at The Brick located downtown at the corner of Ann and Meeting St beside Music Farm and across from the visitors center.
Due to state and local ordinances, The Brick has safety measures in place to keep employees and guests safe and healthy, so we will be handling game watching parties a little different this year:
- Restaurants must reduce their capacity by 50%, maintain 6 feet between all tables, and no more than 8 people can sit together at a table
- Until the executive order is lifted, we have a capacity of 64 indoors, and everyone that would like to attend needs to reserve their seat online
- Reservations will close on Friday, Oct. 2, at 11:59 pm
- Reservations will be held on game day until 30 minutes before kickoff. Please email if you’re unable to attend so another Hokies fan can take over the reservation
- Masks are required indoors when guests are not sitting
- The staff well disinfect each table after each use
Drink and Food Specials:
At the start of each quarter, one Hokie will spin the wheel that is located at the corner of the bar, and whatever stops on that is the deal for the quarter. (Listen for the Price is Right theme song to know when the wheel is about to be spun)
Every week, there will be fun ways to help raise money for the Charleston VT Scholarship Fund which gives scholarship money to a local high school graduate who is entering VT.
- Sold Out1st Quarter Spin (1 per table)$0$00$0
- Sold Out2nd Quarter Spin (1 per table)$0$00$0
- Sold OutHalftime Spin (1 per table)$0$00$0
- 3rd Quarter Spin (1 per table)$0$00$0
- 4th Quarter Spin (1 per table)$0$00$0
- Sold OutBar Stool (1person)$0$00$0
- Seat Reservation (1 person)$0$00$0
- Sold OutCommunity Table (1 person)$0$00$0
- Window Seat (1 person)$0$00$0