Sat, Sep 26|
The Brick: Charleston's Favorite Tavern
VT vs NC State Game Watching Party
Hokie football is finally back. Join Charleston Hokies to watch VT take on NC State.
Time & Location
Sep 26, 2020, 12:00 PM
The Brick: Charleston's Favorite Tavern, 24 Ann St, Charleston, SC 29403, USA
About the Event
Hokie football is finally back.
Join Charleston Hokies to watch VT take on NC State on Saturday, Sept. 12 at The Brick located downtown at the corner of Ann and Meeting St beside Music Farm and across from the visitors center. The Brick has safety measures in place to keep employees and guests safe and healthy, so we will be handling game watching parties a little different this year.
- We have limited capacity so only the people that have a reservation may attend the game watching party. No standing room only.
- Reservations must be claimed 30 minutes before game time or else the table will become available to any potential walk-ins. If you don't think you can claim your reservation please notify us in advance.
- No more than 8 people will be allowed to sit at a table.
- The tables will be 6 feet apart.
- Masks must be worn at all times when guests are not at their table. Guests do not need a mask when sitting at their table or outside on the patio if the guest can social distance up to 6 feet from others.
- Reservation link will go live when game time is announced.
Drink and Food Specials:
At the start of each quarter, one Hokie will spin the wheel that is located at the corner of the bar, and whatever stops on that is the deal for the quarter. (Listen for the Price is Right theme song to know when the wheel is about to be spun) Scholarship Fund: Every week, there will be fun ways to help raise money for the Charleston VT Scholarship Fund which gives scholarship money to a local high school graduate who is entering VT.