Sat, Oct 24|
The Brick: Charleston's Favorite Tavern
VT vs Wake Forest Game Watching Party
Join Charleston Hokies to watch VT take on Wake Forest.
Time & Location
Oct 24, 2020, 3:30 PM – 7:30 PM
The Brick: Charleston's Favorite Tavern, 24 Ann St, Charleston, SC 29403, USA
About the Event
Join Charleston Hokies to watch VT take on Wake Forest on Saturday, October 24 at The Brick located downtown at the corner of Ann and Meeting St beside Music Farm and across from the visitors center.
Governor McMaster has lifted the 50% occupancy ordinance. While The Brick's capacity has increased to 160 people, they will not be allowing people to congregate at the bar or stand around tables, and they will not be bringing in additional tables. Every person at The Brick must have a seat accounted for them, but they will not be turning away any Hokies that wish to watch the game if a table is available for them.
- Reservations will only be taken for the 6 tables in front of the projector screen
- All bar seats, community tables, and remaining tables inside and on the patio are now first come, first serve
- Party size per table is limited to 8 people
- Standing room only is still not allowed. Every person at The Brick must have a seat accounted for them
- Masks are required indoors when guests are not sitting
- The staff well disinfect each table after each use
Drink and Food Specials:
At the start of each quarter, one Hokie will spin the wheel that is located at the corner of the bar, and whatever stops on that is the deal for the quarter. (Listen for the Price is Right theme song to know when the wheel is about to be spun)
Every week, there will be fun ways to help raise money for the Charleston VT Scholarship Fund which gives scholarship money to a local high school graduate who is entering VT.